Seattle, WA -> Lebanon, OR

My fire reroute enabled me to sleep in a great deal longer than expected, one positive side effect of the new path. I ate breakfast which included honey from Jerry's bees! I'd met the colonies yesterday so it was only fitting to try the products of their labor. After saying goodbye to Roberta, I was off. I stopped into a Mexican restaurant for lunch and got gas right before the Oregon border. Oregon is a full-service gas state and I was not about to try that out on a motorcycle. Bikes can be notoriously difficult to refuel without splattering the bike, rider, and attendant in gasoline. I figured if I could cut it to one fuel stop in the state it would limit my misery. I rode on for the night's stop, Lebanon, a small town smack in the middle of Oregon just off I5. Happily, I was able to walk for dinner. Unhappily, this is one of those towns where I was not able to strike up a conversation with the locals. Oh well. A 100 Grand bar eliminated my sorrows and I went to bed.

Today's Distance: 251 Miles

Total Distance: 7785 Miles

Comments