Santa Cruz, CA -> Santa Barbara, CA

Raphael and I woke up and walked to grab breakfast and caffeine. We talked about the next few months of our lives over Brazillian food. We've both recently graduated and found ourselves jobless. We both want companies that won't treat us like garbage. Anyone can get a job, it's hard to find a decent one. I packed up and hit the road at around noon. The ride back was smooth if a little hot, although I'm getting used to that by now. High 90s all the way to San Luis Obispo. The route is familiar, this was the first time in a while that I didn't need to use my phone to navigate. I pulled up to my parent's house at around six, it was nice to see them waiting for me at the bottom of the driveway. We've been in touch throughout this trip so there was not too much to catch up on over dinner. After dinner with them I grabbed a beer with some friends at Figueroa Mountain, the same brewery we went to the night before I left. It feels odd to be here. I'm a little anxious to leave but also enjoying the ability to be stationary for a while.

That's all folks!

Today's Distance: 243 Miles

Final Distance: 8676 Miles



Comments

  1. What a great story! Thanks for doing the blog. Hope to see you again one day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment