Kennet Square, PA -> Lewes, DE

Another slow day in Kennet. I'm thankful for that. Arielle and I made use of the tea and teapot we purchased on the previous day. She started work late, on west coast time, and I began to pour my brain into the internet. She and her mother left to go visit her grandfather which left me at home alone until Cath got back from her first day at her new job. Arfan, now her coworker, connected her with the gig which happens to be about ten minutes from her parents' house. The timing was also a happy accident. Today was a company luncheon, the first day everyone had been together since the start of the pandemic. It was a great opportunity for her to meet her new coworkers and enjoy a full paid half day.

Arielle and her mother came home and a brilliant suggestion was floated, WFH (Work From Hot tub). We suited up and I was greeted with a familiar sight, they had the same model that John and I soaked in back Raleigh way. Dinner outside, a change of clothes, and into the car. We went off to Lewes, Delaware to the family beach house to relax for a few days. Staring at water is vital for well-being in my opinion. I'm in the rhythm of this by now. Arrive, house tour, relax. My feet are beginning to itch. Maybe I'll start that motorcycle soon.

Work Meeting

Comments