Deale, MD (Day 2)

I woke up early today to pursue Annapolis with my parents. We went to breakfast where my mother and father made corresponding menu observations. You cannot get good, fresh sourdough on the east coast. You cannot get good, fresh rye on the west coast. Comme ci comme ca. Life gives and takes. My father and I walked to a barber shop to check off a to-do item that had been sitting on our list for some time, a wet shave. My only regret was that by the time I hit the chair, I had not noticed that the beers waiting patrons were drinking were coming from a fridge in the back. True courtesy from the establishment. We obtained our shaves, picked up gifts for the newlyweds, and went back to Deale.

Brick Alley Enthusiasm

A brief recharge at the hotel and it was time for the wedding. Just a marvelous evening. Positivity in the air and a pleasure to bask in the glow of the happiness. Today was hot but nobody was about to let that get in the way of celebrating. One big happy family.

Comments